I am a fan of scheduling posts via Twitter. This does not mean that I’m not active on the site in real time, but I read a lot of articles. Quickly. What I found was that a lot of my friends and followers were overwhelmed at the frequency of links. First I used to schedule a link every hour, and then I moved over to Bufferapp. In addition to the scheduling, both of these apps offer analytics about what links performed the best. This week, my followers loved these links. Hope you do too.
- My Social Strand Turns Your Facebook Profile Into an Infographic
- Experts Weigh In On What Facebook Premium Means For Users, Advertisers
- Facebook’s U.S. Growth Slowing, But Twitter’s on a Tear
- The Most Retweeted Brands on Twitter
- How To: Not Be Boring On Twitter
- Now You Can Pin Quotes to Pinterest
- Power Pinterest User Chosen to ‘Live Pin’ Event for Fashion Label
- How small businesses use social media: [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to @reddit
- 3 Steps to an Effective Social Media Strategy
- 2 Important Roles of a Social Media Monitoring System
- 12 Things That Will Kill Your Blog Post Every Time
- The story of Keep Calm and Carry On
- Telecoms groups fight back against free messaging
- How do you make a community more active?
- Is the Philadelphia Cell Phone Jammer a Hero or Pest?